Portable Wheelchair Ramp Sales in Waterford, MI
MI MED Affordable Medical Supplies is your one-stop shop for affordable and convenient medical equipment in Waterford, Michigan. Our extensive inventory of durable mobility products includes Roll-A-Ramp® roll-up wheelchair ramps—a flexible yet strong alternative to bulky and difficult-to-move permanent devices.
Strength Meets Flexibility
You can forget about the limitations of inconvenient permanent-only ramps when you turn to MI MED for a new wheelchair ramp. Roll-A-Ramp wheelchair ramps do not require a building permit, and when, where, and for how long you want your ramp is entirely up to you. Check out some of the great features of this remarkably strong and versatile product:
- A sturdy yet portable lightweight aluminum construction
- A weight capacity of up to 1,000 pounds
- Your choice of 11 lengths and three widths to accommodate a variety of rises
- Built-in 1-1/2" side rails to prevent slips and falls
- A roll-up design for easy and compact storage and transport
- Engineered for use with wheelchairs, scooters, power chairs, and other mobility devices
- An unconditional 10-year warranty
Get a Portable Wheelchair Ramp Today
All Roll-A-Ramp® ramps are ordered for your precise needs and only take about one week to arrive at your home! Other permanent ramp systems can take weeks or months to obtain permits, supplies, and then be installed. Our ramps can also be fitted specifically for your RV, van, boat and more!
Contact MI MED Affordable Medical Supplies to learn more about our wheelchair ramps, equipment rentals, or to reserve an item. Our fully stocked retail store in Waterford is open during convenient hours and offers local delivery services and curbside pick-up. Our friendly professionals are here to assist you—just give us a call today!